- Lewis, The Undoing Project. Fine, I guess. Knowing the studies already, I found the late-chapter parts about Kahneman & Tversky’s “breakup” most interesting.
- Gazzaniga, Tales from Both Sides of the Brain. Mostly interesting.
- Mayer, Dark Money. The American poor are doomed.
Music I most enjoyed discovering this month:
- Polar Bear: Dim Lit (2003) Held on the Tips of Fingers (2005), Polar Bear (2008)
- Too Many Zooz: Subway Gawdz (2016)
- Anouar Brahem: Souvenance (2014)
- George Russell: Vertical Form VI (1981)
- The Algorithm: Polymorphic Code (2012) [wow!], Octopus4 (2014), Brute Force (2016)
- Between the Buried and Me: Colors (2007)
- Cardiacs: A Little Man and a House and the Whole World Window (1988), On Land and in the Sea (1989), Heaven Born and Ever Bright (1992), Sing to God (1996) [wow!]
- Present: No. 6 (1999), Barbaro (ma non troppos) (2009)
- Heldon: Stand By (1979)
Ones I really liked, or loved:
- Soderbergh, Behind the Candelabra (2013)
- Gibson, Hacksaw Ridge (2016)
- Egoyan, Remember (2015)