- Wegner & Gray, The Mind Club
- Grant, Originals
- Arbesman, The Half-Life of Facts
- Rose, The End of Average
- Herculano-Houzel, The Human Advantage
Music I most enjoyed discovering this month:
- Mogwai, Atomic (2016)
- Sergey Kuryokhin, The Rich’s Opera (1992)
- David Liebman, Lookout Farm (1973)
- Colin Stetson, Sorrow (2016)
- Steve Coleman, The Sonic Language of Myth (1999), Resistance is Futile (2002)
- Gary Thomas, Code Violations (1989), By Any Means Necessary (1989)
- Glen Velez, Assyrian Rose (1989)
- Trilok Gurtu, Usfret (1988)
- Elephant9, Silver Mountain (2016)
- The Necks, Aquatic (1994), Hanging Gardens (1999)
Ones I really liked, or loved:
- Franz & Fiala, Goodnight Mommy (2014)
- C.K., Horace and Pete (2016)
- Better Call Saul, Season 2 (2016) [from now on I’ll list seasons I loved or really liked, rather than entire series]
- Boyle, Man from Reno (2014)
- Robertson, The Dark Horse (2014)
Can you go back to saying a few sentences on what you thought about each of the books you consumed in these reports? Knowing that you read a book is one thing, but knowing that a particular book was worthwhile or interesting or not or whatever is much more valuable.
I might try.
Christopher Galias says
Do you still use your goodreads account?
Yes, but rarely.