- Beckstead, Will we eventually be able to colonize other stars?
- GiveWell conversation with Tom Dietterich about long-term AI safety.
- Two professional soccer players vs. 55 children (video).
- Sean Carroll: Physicists should stop saying silly things about philosophy.
- BPS Research Digest: How can we increase altruism towards future generations?
Jeremy Killian says
Luke, you seem to have the same sort of relationship to philosophy that Sagan had with theology. According to Bishop John Shelby Spong, his friend Carl Sagan was a “God obsessed atheist,” bringing up theological topics at every conversation they ever had together.
BTW, it’s good to see you blogging again. Here’s hoping you return to philosophy-land!